We Are Hiring
Analyst, Deployment – Office Operations – Full-Time, Days – Virtual
This position requires travel of approximately 80% of the time Monday – Thursdays.
Are you looking for a career in Healthcare Analytics and Change Management? Do you enjoy consulting, teamwork and tackling the perceived impossibilities? The Resource Group, Deployment Team has exciting growth opportunities, including dynamic work and travel!
What You Will Do
This role falls within The Resource Group’s Change Management Solution. The Change Management Solution sustains value for our Participants through direct end-user engagement, clear communication, and connecting across the organizations we serve through C-suite representation. The communities within Change Management Solution collaborate to elevate resource and supply management ‘from the basement to the boardroom’ through their range of responsibilities.
As an Analyst in Deployment, you will be involved within The Resource Group’s dynamic consulting group leading transition activities through an integration process proven to deliver sustainable value and savings. Following a three phase deployment process, you will be involved in comprehensive assessments, work plan customizations, and GPO conversions. Supporting the team through data analysis and report building will be the main contribution to these processes.
- Provide written and oral updates to consulting clients, new Participants and The Resource Group leaders
- Create deliverables (e.g. presentations, memos and other documents) as requested
- Develop and utilize support tools using advanced Excel, Access, and Tableau for implementation support and tracking and reporting of performance metrics for improvement initiatives
- Develop effective relationships with the Participant (site of care), to assist with achieving the benefits of The Resource Group’s Solutions and add to the internal knowledge base from project experience
- Seeks learning and shadowing opportunities from other team members
THE RESOURCE GROUP
The Resource Group operates the second largest and most efficient resource and supply management organization in healthcare delivery by focusing on effective change management and the caregiver experience. Our User-Directed Integrated Solutions deliver industry-leading savings, operational efficiencies, and caregiver satisfaction to healthcare providers through innovative approaches to change management, operations and logistics, sourcing and contracting, analytics, and continuous process improvement, all to support the efficient and effective delivery of care to patients. Although The Resource Group specializes in operations and logistics optimization, strategic sourcing, and change management. At its heart, it is focused on hospitality and caregiver satisfaction. We are rooted in the ideals of hospitality and the belief that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer.