The Tour Guy:
We are an international tour operator that sells amazing tours and experiences to people who want to get more out of their vacation. 95% of our sales happen online. Our team is dynamic and innovative, always looking for creative solutions to problems — and for good lunch spots in Old City.
Blog content is a central part of our marketing outreach. As a Content Creation Intern, you will be tasked with creating well-researched content relating to all aspects of travel: history, culture, and exploration. We’re looking for someone with creativity and willingness to bring in new ideas.
This is a paid part-time internship. Rates are hourly.
Why We Want to Hire You:
- You love writing!
- You’re majoring in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or History
- You’re excited about writing for a travel blog that focuses on tourism, culture, history, and food!
- You’re driven to learn a ton about digital marketing and willing to jump into different projects
- You’ve had experience writing in blog format (not required, but it’s a great start)
- Researching topic ideas
- Writing travel blog content
- Managing social media presence and interacting with followers
- Resizing images via Adobe Photoshop