Intern Job Summary
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization, 7QUBES. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of the Client Experience Team’s daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs and can be expected to gain valuable insight that can further your interest in implementation, customer support, and optimization. In addition to office duties, the intern will have the opportunity to meet managers, executives, and C-suite members of the team. This will be an unpaid internship and could be eligible for credits at an accredited institution.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement product content into live client environments to support Client Success Manager implementations. This can include adding activities to Calendar Central, Blogs, Social Media Channels for Community Engagement, etc.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials.
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records (on admin portal).
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry.
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Google Suite
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Charismatic and friendly
- You like to write – you have a blog, social media page or something else where you post.
- Fun and Conversational
- Excited to join a rapidly growing startup in Downtown Chicago (100% Remote)
- Eager to drive tangible results and contribute to the growth of our company
- Bottom line – Willing to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Gain valuable startup experience to help beef up your resume
- Work directly with CEO and Head of Marketing
- Reference for future job applications