We’re seeking an experienced engineer to join our growing team and help solve major inefficiencies in the $300B corporate events industry.
As one of our first employees, you’ll join our highly ambitious team that’s intent on building one of the next great technology companies. We’re backed by top investors from New York City and Silicon Valley, and you’ll have unparalleled opportunities to make an impact at a high-growth startup.
- Build, modify, and maintain web applications
- Write clean, tested, and well-structured code
- BA/BS or above in Computer Science, a related field, or similar college-level education
- Comfortable working on a small team and being a flexible contributor to all parts of the product
- Familiarity with React and Node.js
- Contribution to open source projects
- This is a full-time position based in NYC and includes competitive salary and equity compensation.