• Degree in Architecture from an Accredited College
• Proficiency in SketchUp / AutoCAD / Adobe CC (Preferred)
• Strong design and graphic skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Some travel involved
• Position is not remote – must be willing to relocate or travel daily
Description of Duties:
• Perform architectural drafting as directed by Senior Project Designer or Project Architect following company standards.
• Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, physical models, and presentation drawings as the project requires.
• Work under Senior Project Designers, Project Architects, and Interior Designers on conceptual designs, presentations, and production drawings.
• Compile project data and research; perform routine to moderately complex code-specific calculations and research.
• Resolve design issues with creative and practical solutions; prepare complete designs from general drawings and instructions.
• Assist with coordination of consultants, fabricators, vendors, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
• Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and programs.
Pay: D.O.E Position
Start Date: ASAP