THIRD LAW is a sustainable fashion strategy and activation company that is shaping the future of fashion and of our planet. We view the wardrobe as an expressive vehicle for personal and global transformation. Our goal is to fashion a circular economy and an intentional world so that we can all live our most powerful lives. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced startup with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in all facets of digital marketing, we want to hear from you!
Currently looking for a marketing/design intern to be involved in all aspects of digital marketing and design, including email, social media, & web (content planning/creation/execution and implementation into our Squarespace website). Internship start date is flexible, but ideally would be for credit starting in Jan 2021.
- Can-do attitude
- Organized & Efficient
- Driven and ambitious; able to stay on task with little supervision
- Equal parts creative and analytical thinker who is ready to tackle any challenge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for sustainability, interest in fashion
- Strong writing skills
Experience: Must have some experience with social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest). Experience with Adobe Suite, Keynote, Kajabi and Squarespace a plus.
What you get:
- Exposure to the sustainable fashion industry and thought leaders in the community
- Working hand-in-hand with the Founder & CEO, a former Google marketing & sales executive
- Digital marketing education across organic and paid social, email, sales funnel creation and more.
- An insider look at the build and launch of an innovative online platform
- Note: This internship is ideally for credit, but we can discuss other options.
Job Type: Internship for credit starting in Jan 2021
To apply: Email resume to email@example.com