Token Metrics is looking for a Cyber Security (Ethical Hacker) Intern, in a remote intern role, to assist with application, computer, and network penetration testing.
You will be interning directly with management and development teams.
Ethical Hacker Responsibilities:
- Meeting with management to discuss the security system currently in place.
- Researching the company’s system, network structure, and possible penetration sites.
- Conducting multiple penetration tests on the system.
- Identifying and recording security flaws and breaches.
- Identifying areas of high-level security.
- Reviewing and rating the security network.
- Creating suggestions for security upgrades.
- Compiling penetration test reports for management.
- Conducting penetration tests once new security features have been implemented.
- Suggesting alternate upgrades.
Ethical Hacker Requirements:
- Working on Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, or Computer Science.
- Advanced knowledge of networking systems and security software.
- In-depth knowledge of parameter manipulation, session hijacking, and cross-site scripting.
- Technical knowledge of routers, firewalls, and server systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to see big-picture system flaws.