Investment Analyst Job Description
We are looking for somebody that has applicable knowledge of capital markets to assist Chief Technical Analyst in generating graphs and spreadsheets used to deliver research to premium customers. Some experience with cryptocurrency and experience with the charting program Tradingview is a must. The Analyst’s responsibilities include analyzing short-term economic trends, and chart work. You should also be able to evaluate the performance of trading strategies to assess whether they need to be implemented.
- Comb the internet for the best crypto stories of the day and write written summaries of those stories.
- Track and follow charts of a wide variety of financial market instruments.
- Create ideas about markets, economics, and politics.
- Be your own thought leader, create ideas on your own.
- Ability to work and speak to highly technical people as well as artists and journalists.
- Keeping abreast with changes in the financial market.
- BA or MBA degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong powerpoint skills.
- A solid understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- An extroverted person who can produce analysis on demand (will provide training).
- Bonus points for strong excel skills.