We are looking to hire a market research analyst with outstanding organizational and research skills. Market research analysts are expected to be focused individuals with a strong proficiency in math and sound business acumen.
To ensure success, market research analysts should be exceptional communicators and intuitively recognize patterns with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight into consumer behavior and competitors’ strategies. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong IT skills and a thorough attention to detail.
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in market research or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in market research and analysis.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in G-Suite, databases and statistical packages.