Torch is a Bessemer Ventures Backed startup that has raised $11M+ and is targeting the $100+ billion office-based healthcare supply industry, starting with dental practices. We are optimizing practices’ supply ordering and helping them secure the best prices. Our founding team has engineering and business experience at Blackstone, SmartAsset, Dropbox, and Datadog, from schools including Harvard, MIT and UVA.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an energetic, motivated Customer Success Analyst to manage day-to-day communications with our users. As a CS analyst, you’ll be crucial to understanding customer needs in depth and developing analyses that will allow us to give our users the best possible “Torch Experience”!
We expect most successful candidates will have:
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to articulate ideas and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- A passion for understanding and solving user problems
- Positive, proactive attitude and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Scrappy and detail-oriented problem solver who will stop at nothing to get things done
- Hands-on collaborator that works well in teams
- Interest in technology and software
- Ideally 0-2 years of customer-facing experience, previous customer service experience is a plus
- Experience with ticketing or CS Tools (Zendesk, Intercom, Podium, etc.) is a plus