A Japanese IT service company has immediate openings for an embedded software engineer. The successful applicant is expected to provide excellent embedded software development knowledge and experiences to satisfy our client’s needs. The embedded software engineer will work directly with customers to implement software development for an automotive embedded system.
Responsibilities and Duties
Requirement analysis — Analyze the requirement specifications, conduct Q&A sessions to clarify discrepancies, concerns.
Software Design — Understand the existing specifications, software structure, and the changes in the new specifications. Design software using a flow chart, truth table, DFD, time sequence.
Coding — Implement programming by using C language, perform reviews.
Testing (testing based on Unit, Module, Integration, Vehicle, Comprehensive check) — Using debugging tools to ensure the software works as designed. Using a simulation environment, confirm all the functions and communication to work as expected. Create test cases, perform debugging, conduct test result reviews.
Qualifications and Skills
While an embedded software engineer candidate with automotive and/or home electronics industries experience is preferred, an emphasis will be placed on the following:
‐ Japanese language skill (speak/read/write) is a plus.
– A few years of software development experience with C and/or C++ Language
– Good time management skills
– Flexibility to adjust to changing needs
– Ability to understand and satisfy customer needs
– Should be a self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Must have Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent field
– Able to start working immediately
– Alumni only
Embedded Software Engineer Preferred Skills:
– Knowledge on Autosar, CAN, QNX is a plus
– Some experience with graphics/HMI
Health Insurance (including life insurance & Vision), Dental Insurance, 401k, Sick Leave,
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of programming experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?