We are looking for Data Engineer to help build real time market information systems and machine learning platforms used in the management of Trade Terminal’s digital asset portfolio.
As a Data Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Build reliable and scalable data platforms to support complex data ETL operations and machine learning applications
- Create RESTful micro-service and APIs
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with data scientists, trading strategists, and software engineers
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and high performance code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review, code review, and show and tell
- Be highly flexible and adaptable and demonstrate passion for algorithmic trading, cutting edge technologies, and a fast moving startup environment.
As a Data Engineer, you will need:
- SMART and DILIGENT
- Experience with Python, Java, Scala, Go, C/C++ and/or other backend languages
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks (e.g.:Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Samza, Storm, Heron, Flink, Stream, Hive etc…)
- Experience with distributed data storage technologies (e.g.: HDFS, S3, Cassandra, Redis etc…)
- Experience with SQL RDBMS (e.g.: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift etc…)
- Experience building large scale real-time analytics services and real-time predictive analytics services
- Experience with the performance optimization techniques for data applications on a distributed system
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build distributed systems.
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (e.g.: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc…)
- Excellent team working skills and communication skills
- Enjoy working with a lean team in a fast paced environment