- Providing superior customer service
- Assist in complete market surveys
- Show, lease and move in prospective community members
- Update unit availability daily
- Process rental applications
- Process maintenance request
- Receive collections in accordance with Trinity’s standards
- Clerical and phone support
- Maintain all community members files, ensuring completeness and accuracy of all file documentation
- Maintain a calendar of scheduled move-ins, ensuring all move-in appointments are completed, all apartments are inspected to ensure all apartments are move-in ready to Trinity’s standards
- Demonstrate ability to resolve resident complaints and direct pertinent issues and matters to the community manager
- Conduct community member’s move-out unit walks
- Additional tasks or duties assigned by Community Manager
- The employee will be regularly required to sit; stand; walk; reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands; talk and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to climb. The employee will be required to work at a personal computer and talk on the phone for extended periods of time. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends, as needed.
- This position is a full time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events.
Skills include an excellent ability to address the needs of community members, prospects and vendors. Other essential skills include, but are not limited to:
- Handle high stress situations effectively
- Exhibit strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior collection skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize wisely
- Customer service orientation
- Strong sales background
- Knowledge of state law as it relates to fair housing
- Intermediate computer and Internet knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prefer knowledge of the following software programs: Yardi, Voyager, PopCard, Entrata, Resident Check
Learning and Development:
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our Companies continuing education programs
- High school education or equivalent is required
- Ability to fluently read and write English, accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions and use all on-site resident management software functions
- Minimum of one year as a leasing consultant in the Multi-Family Industry or a related field
- One year of experience in a service industry is preferred
We’ve Got You Covered!
Medical, Vision, & 125 Plan
We cover 100% of the monthly premium costs for medical and vision and offer a 125-plan option for dental and dependent medical premiums.
Prepare for retirement and ramp up your 401(k) savings with a 2% employer match.
Group Life, Long-Term, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
We provide up to $25,000 of coverage if the unimaginable occurs.
Paid Holidays & Vacation
Enjoy 10 paid holidays and accrue anywhere from 2 – 4 weeks of paid vacation as you accumulate years of service. (available after 90 days of employment, full-time employees)
- 2 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually in the first 2 years of service
- 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 2 years of service
- 4 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 6+ years of service
Not feeling well? We provide you with 48 hours of sick pay each year.
Great Talent Knows Great Talent – Bonuses provided for hires made through employee referrals
If you need a day off to volunteer in your community, we’ll provide you with the support you need.
Discounts & Scholarships
Save with group purchasing discounts on computers and appliances, housing discounts, and exclusive scholarship opportunities!
Additional Perks Include…..
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate and Travel Assistance Program
- Bereavement Pay if dealing with an unfortunate death in the family
- Competitive Bonus & Commission Structures
- Extensive Professional Development Training and Reimbursement Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
At Trinity, we prioritize the health of our residents and employees. Due to COVID-19, for health and safety purposes, we have implemented an Emergency Preparedness Committee and have been adhering to all CDC, NMHC, and NAA preparedness recommendations on a local and national level. For more information, visit https://youtu.be/l1fAgr15MUQ.
See more at: https://www.trinity-pm.com/join-our-team