- Devise, apply, maintain, and modify core analytical model libraries to assess the risk and profitability of each potential opportunity. Interpret results of financial analysis procedures. Apply sensitivity analysis and Monte Carlo model to reveal, assess and manage the risk of proposed development project.
- Make statistical inferences to support decision making process. Perform data mining, cleaning, and exploratory analysis of internal user data. Conduct data analysis to reveal current market facts and ongoing trends and recommend development strategy.
- Analyze the feasibility of potential development sites by data and evaluate the associated risks, assist in the sourcing and review of future development opportunities.
- Support analytical and transactional tasks for acquisition, entitlement, operation, and financing processes.
- Prepare periodic project report to shareholders, including project information, cost analysis and up-to-date financial report
- Facilitate loan closings and tax credit syndications, including working with attorneys, lenders, investors, escrow, and title companies to complete all due diligence, legal and financial documents in a thorough and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or above is required
- Proven working experience in Data Visualization and Business Analysis
- Technical expertise regarding data modeling, knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Be efficient, passionate, proactive, detail-oriented, and quick learning in a fast development pace
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analysis and Real Estate experience is highly preferred
What We Provide:
- Excellent Working Environment: Energetic, Ambitious, Passionate
- Great Team Experience: Work Hard, Play Harder
- Regular Team Building Activities
- Free Community Event Entrance
- Leadership Cultivation & Individual Development
- Networking & Resources from External Partners
- Opportunities of Rotation Among Departments & Locations
Diversity & Inclusion at Tripalink
Tripalink is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.