At Trustworthy AI, we’ve created an automated test generation and risk modeling platform for safety-critical AI software. Today we have reached a point where AI development has outpaced the ability to test and verify these systems. This is okay in the setting of serving ads or recommending friends, but not when lives are at stake. Our solution is a safety-critical AIOps platform. Using deep learning and statistical physics, we deliver scalable, measurable, and transparent testing and risk analysis. We work on autonomous vehicles, rockets, medical devices, and more.
Join our early-stage startup founded by ex-Apple, Microsoft, Darpa, Intel, Toyota Research Institute, Stanford, MIT researchers, paired with industry expertise from Stanford GSB MBAs, and backed by Switch VC, MBA Fund, and Dorm Room Fund.
We are looking for a summer software engineering intern who has a solid understanding of back end system design (for example, Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, etc). They will be working with our engineering team to implement large scalable systems running AI/ML jobs in the cloud.
As a Software Engineer Intern – you will work directly with the CTO to implement the vision of the company. If interested, you will be presented opportunities to participate in cutting-edge machine-learning research as well. Our team has and continues to publish research at top machine-learning venues such as CVPR, ICLR, ICML, and NeurIPS.
- Pursuing bachelors, masters, or PhD in computer science, EE or related technical fields at a top university
- Technical proficiency in cloud platform (AWS/GCP) and containerization tools (Docker/Kubernetes), Python
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Ability to work remotely with teams
- Previous startup experience
- Background in autonomous vehicles or safety-critical systems
- AI research experience
Employment and Compensation
- Paid internship – full time or part time, with opportunity to transition to full time
- Start date – Flexible