Tryba Architects is a Denver-based firm with a national reputation for design excellence specializing in the full integration of architecture, interior design, graphic design, urban design and preservation. The Tryba Architects interiors team provides a full scope of interior design services including from programming through design and material selection, art and accessory, and FFE selection and specification for our architectural clients. The interiors practice includes all phases of the design process from conceptual design through specification and installation.
Tryba Architects is seeking a highly motivated Interior Designer with experience in commercial interiors, multi-family residential, hospitality, and mixed-use design. Ideal candidates will possess a strong working knowledge of REVIT, SketchUp and Adobe Suite, but should be comfortable generating design concepts in hand sketch form. Experience with client and consultant relationship management is required.
If interested, please send resume and representative examples of work via email to: Careers@TrybaArchitects.com. For consideration, please include “Interior Designer” in the subject.
· Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from a CIDA accredited University
· NCIDQ or working towards certification
· Minimum 2-6 years’ experience in all phases of interior design, including substantial and varied experience involving responsible planning and interior design of complex projects.
· Highly proficient in REVIT/BIM, Rhino, Enscape
· Fluent in Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, and both hand and digital sketching and rendering techniques
· Substantial experience with applications of engineering technology, interior design materials and construction methods, including sustainable materials.
· Able to prepare construction documents and create design concepts/documentation with advanced knowledge of detailing for interior construction; ability to draft at good production level.
· Revit Design documentation and 3D modeling for all phases of design from client presentations to construction documents, through construction administration
· FF&E Selection and specifications documentation
· Multi-tasking/time management skills: the ability to work on several projects at the same time in a production role.
· Consultant coordination
· Highly motivated self-starter
· Strong design creativity and technical proficiency
· Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and graphic – collaborating directly with partners of the firm during all phases of design and drawing production.
· Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
· Demonstrate a personal commitment to constant learning and investment in their own professional development