U.S. News & World Report is a digital first media company dedicated to helping consumers and business professionals make important decisions. We publish independent reporting, rankings, data journalism and advice that has earned the trust of our readers and users for more than 85 years.
As a trusted authority providing empowerment and guidance that improves the quality of life for consumers and communities, U.S. News ultimately leads to better life decisions.
Your role in helping us shape the future:
U.S. News empowers everyone to thrive. During this 1 year internship, you will have the opportunity to leverage your strengths and skills to assist with the development of methods and models to make recommendations about products and services to people who visit our website.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Manage the collection of research data, including web search volumes and other key metrics, to support new online initiatives
- Assist with fact-checking and reviewing data quality
- Create and update tracking spreadsheets for various research projects
You should definitely have:
- Proficiency in analysis and modeling in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Intellectual curiosity about ecommerce, digital media and digital business
It would be nice if you had:
- Entrepreneurial / startup experience
What it’s like to work with us:
Talent is our best asset!
We invest in people with passion and potential who understand U.S. News’ dedication to our consumers.
- Entrepreneurial, mission-driven culture with core values of quality and integrity
- Focus on fostering personal and professional growth
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation time, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Collaborative Work Environment ~ Fun, diverse, inclusive and ambitious co-workers
Other Job Info:
- This is a 1 year internship that pays $15 an hour
- Please submit a resume and cover letter for consideration