Electrical Engineering Internship – Hardware and Design Department of UBTECH RDNA
As an Electrical Engineering Intern at UBTECH North America Research and Development Center (UBTECH NARDC), you will work closely with our experienced Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Industrial Designers, Software Engineers, and PM team to develop proof-of-concept prototypes for our next-generation service robotic products.
This role reports to the Director of the Department of Hardware and Design.
Job Type: Internship
- Assist the Engineering team to design, integrate, and instrument the prototypes for our future robotic products.
- Work closely with the engineering team to setup various tests and execute on the EVT, DVT, or PVT testing plans.
- Provide timely tech support to parallel teams to address any electronics related issues.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or an advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar disciplines.
- Fundamental knowledge of mixed signal circuit board design.
- Proficient in major electronic design software including Altium Designer, ORCAD.
- Experience in system integration and testing of mechatronics systems and robotic hardware platforms.
- Hands-on skills and attention to details.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated. Passionate about robotics and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
UBTECH is a global leading AI and humanoid robotics company and the world’s most valuable AI and Robotics Start-up. At UBTECH, we conduct fundamental research, applied research, and innovative engineering to create various robotic products, which have been significantly impacting the global market and changing the world. As the leader in the intelligent service robot industry, we are the only company, which successfully commercialized humanoid robotic products for consumers in the world.
Our mission is to bring a robot into every home, and truly integrate intelligent robots into the daily lives of everyone creating a more intelligent way of life.
The UBTECH North America Research and Development Center is the key business unit and R&D center of defining and creating the next-generation robotic products. We push the boundaries of R&D in the Service Robotic Industry and create game-changing products which fundamentally influence the human and robot ecosystem.
Location: Pasadena, CA.