Mechanical Engineering Internship – Hardware and Design Department of UBTECH RDNA
As a Mechanical Engineering Intern at UBTECH North America Research and Development Center (UBTECH NARDC), you will work closely with our experienced Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Designers, Software Engineers, and PM team to develop proof-of-concept prototypes for our next-generation service robotic products.
Job Type: Internship
- Assist the Engineering and Industrial Design teams to design, integrate, and instrument the prototypes for our future robotic products.
- Work closely with engineering team to design assemble tooling or fixtures for testing and setup various tests to execute on the EVT, DVT, or PVT testing plans.
- Support the industrial design team to prototype ID concepts to help the team visualize the design concepts.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or an advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar disciplines.
- Fundamental knowledge of mechanical design and different manufacturing techniques.
- Proficient in SolidWorks.
- Experience in 3D Printing, rapid prototyping.
- Hands-on skills and attention to details.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated. Passionate about robotics and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
UBTECH is a global leading AI and humanoid robotics company and the world’s most valuable AI and Robotics Start-up. At UBTECH, we conduct fundamental research, applied research, and innovative engineering to create various robotic products, which have been significantly impacting the global market and changing the world. As the leader in the intelligent service robot industry, we are the only company, which successfully commercialized humanoid robotic products for consumers in the world.
Our mission is to bring a robot into every home, and truly integrate intelligent robots into the daily lives of everyone creating a more intelligent way of life.
The UBTECH North America Research and Development Center is the key business unit and R&D center of defining and creating the next-generation robotic products. We push the boundaries of R&D in the Service Robotic Industry and create game-changing products which fundamentally influence the human and robot ecosystem.
Location: Pasadena, CA.