Full Time RN Opportunities *New Grads Welcome*
At Three Rivers Behavioral Health, a 129 bed facility located in West Columbia, SC, we never forget that patients are people — people with potential, who can have better relationships and live more productive lives. For those who seek a secure environment, healing, hope, treatment, and recovery, Three Rivers is the first place for a second chance. Three Rivers provides psychiatric, detoxification/rehabilitation, and dual diagnosis treatment through inpatient services for adolescents and adults. Our outpatient services include a Partial Hospitalization Program offering psychiatric day treatment for adults and an Adult Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program offering day and evening sessions.
One of the most rewarding aspects of working as a Registered Nurse (RN) is providing excellent care, comfort, and security to the patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable times. Supportive and responsive leadership. You are never alone, as you are part of a large network of peer nurses and nursing leaders that routinely exchange ideas and review current topics within the industry. Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your career. We are currently hiring for Registered Nurses (RN) for the 7PM-7:30 AM and 7am-7:30pm shift.
New Grad Average Rate of pay $65K + $20k shift differentials (E/N/Weekend) +$10k Sign on = $90k
Benefits for this position include:
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus For Full Time
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Nursing Preceptor Program
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
- Tuition savings to continue your nursing education with Chamberlain University
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
Hourly Shift Differentials:
Weekday 2nd shift $6.25 & Weekend 2nd shift $9.00
Weekday 3rd shift $7.00 & Weekend 3rd shift $10.00
Weekend 1st shift $8.00
- Delivering quality general and psychiatric nursing care to adolescent and adult patients hospitalized for treatment of psychiatric or emotional disorders;
- Completes nursing assessment & other related assessments, nursing care plan, and nursing discharge summary within the established time frames
- Assists with admission and discharge of patients
- Participates in the treatment planning process, adding interventions, and signing off interventions as needed
- Administers medication per policy and procedure. Identifies side effects of medications and intervenes appropriately
- Complete daily assignment sheets.
- serving actively and constructively as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of each patient.
If you would like to learn more about the Registered Nurse (RN) position before applying, please contact Kieanna Robinson, HR Generalist/Recruiter by phone at (803) 457-7474
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Current license to practice nursing in South Carolina (or eligible to receive or renew).
- Current BLS certification.
- Preferred one year of experience working in a psychiatric inpatient setting with teenage and adult patient populations
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries,
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance