Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Family Nurse Practitioners (FNPs) are certified advanced practice nurses that offer comprehensive continuous nursing and medical care to patients, families, communities across the health continuum and life span. Emphasis is place on holistic care, health promotion, and disease prevention, as well as, diagnosis and management of diseases/injuries commonly seen in health care. FNPs work autonomously and also in collaboration with physicians and other health care team members. Services include ordering, conducting, and interpreting diagnostic/laboratory tests, prescription of pharmacologic agents, non-pharmacologic interventions, and teaching/counseling.
– Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina.
– Graduate of an ANA accredited Graduate School of Nursing and completed an accredited certificate or Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Program.
– Certified as a FNP by the ANCC or the AANP within 1 year of employment.
– Must possess BLS certification, ACLS required, and PALS certification within 6 months of employment.
– Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
– Entity: Onslow Memorial Hospital
– Organization Unit: Talent Acquisition
– Work Type: Full Time
– Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
– Work Schedule: Day Job
– Location of Job: US:NC:Jacksonville
– Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No