Uncountable is seeking software engineers with a chemistry or material science background to develop domain-specific applications within Uncountable. Our goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development. We’re looking for motivated engineers who can help to build out tools that will accelerate the development of new chemicals and materials.
You primary responsibility will be to develop applications for the Uncountable Web Platform where scientists upload and analyze their experiments. This role would primarily involve writing Python scripts.
- Two semesters of University-level computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of polymer chemistry reaction systems
- Interest in a software engineering career and technology startups
- B.S. in computer science, material science, or chemistry
- Familiarity with SQL Databases
- Familiarity with Python
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution