Universal Therapeutic Services, LLC (UTS) is headquartered in Greenville, SC and is opening a new location in Charleston, SC! We are “The” provider of quality behavioral health services. We believe that all people can make positive changes in their lives and build resiliency. We strive to enhance and restore the worth and dignity of all individuals in need of treatment. We provide services to children, adolescents and adults who suffer from mental health, substance abuse, emotional conditions, and mental health and substance abuse co-occurring disorders.
Title: Mental Health Clinician/Therapist
Description: Under the Supervision of a Independently Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts. Therapist provides intensive clinical therapeutic services to children adolescents, and adults with identified mental health, emotional health or substance abuse conditions. Therapist is responsible for engaging clients and their families/significant others into Mental Health and the Substance Dependency treatment process. The Therapist completes initial comprehensive assessments; conducts individual, group and family therapy sessions, and participates in treatment planning to assure that the needs of clients and families are met throughout the continuity of care.
- A Master’s Degree in the field of Mental Health, Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or a Human Service-related field, from an accredited college/university
- Must be a licensed professional, (i.e. LMSW, LMHC, LPC, LIMSW or Ph.D)
- Must be eligible to achieve Independent Licensure under the supervision and direction of one of our Independently Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts.
- Able to pass a Level II background check.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record and state minimum required vehicle insurance coverage
- Being bilingual is not required but is a preferred skill for this position.