University City Housing is seeking a candidate searching for a rewarding and fun career!
We are looking for a motivated Property Management Professional ready to take the next step to accelerate their Career. Our ideal candidate is energetic, outgoing, detail-oriented, hospitality focused, a customer service guru, and has experience in Property Management. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of all UCH affiliated properties at all times. This involves ensuring a safe and secure living environment for residents, commercial residents, visitors and staff.
As a Assistant Property Manager you will:
- Maintain a safe environment.
- Cultivate resident satisfaction
- Protect the investment of the apartment property owner
- Demonstrate strong hospitality skills
- Project research, analysis, organization and presentation
- Assist in the day to day oversight of the company, the operations, and compliance with policies and procedures
- Ability to cover various positions at any given time, including leasing and management
- Manage and support all day-to-day aspects of the property
- Leasing activities and administration including scheduling appointments, conducting tours, preparing and organizing lease paperwork, and securing leases
- Maintain occupancy levels desired by management company by demonstrating high resident retention as well as attracting new residents to the property
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to completing traffic reports, payroll, & reviewing and approving invoices
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance and repairs including but not limited to daily tickets, property inspections, walking make ready units, contractor & vender oversight, & snow removal
- Find solutions and manage resident and customer concerns
- Develop and motivate on-site staff
- A stable, progressive work history and experience in leasing/property management
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and handle the pressures of a fast-paced industry
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Property Management and/or Hospitality experience preferred
- Ability to effectively implement the goals and objectives of the company
- College Degree
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle
- Technically proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and other computer / software systems
- Flexibility with hours and days worked including weekend availability
- Leasing, Sales, and Hospitality experience