UCH is seeking a candidate searching for a rewarding and fun internship! We are looking for a motivated, professional Leasing & Hospitality Intern to assist at various UCH Communities. Candidates must be energetic, friendly, outgoing, and detail-oriented.
This role emphasizes sales, customer service, and administrative skills. The primary responsibility of this position is to be the brand ambassador for our apartment communities, to lease apartments through product demonstration and follow-up, and to assist the Property Manager with lease and work order administration.
Prior experience in Sales and Customer Service considered a plus. We offer training programs to support on-going sales, service and technical skills development.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with all lease and work order administration; including scheduling appointments, responding to prospect emails, and work order follow-up.
- Communicate effectively with prospective and current tenants in person, over the phone, and by written correspondence.
- Conduct tours of the community with potential customers.
- Inspect apartment condition and ensure product meets company standards.
- Current college student
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to commute to Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs
- MS Outlook, Word, and Excel experience
- Flexibility with hours and days worked
- Customer service experience