Community Management Intern Roles & Responsibilities
The Community Management Intern position is tailored to your specific skillset and duties will vary by the week based on the brand’s needs. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Content contributor and admin for Facebook group
- Engaging with followers across Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Developing ideas for increasing social media engagement including but not limited to threads, interview series, and IG stories and reels
- Contributing to staff playlists (optional)
- Contributing to monthly newsletter (optional)
- Collaborating with the graphic design team to create custom social media assets.
- Interviewing artists across social media channels and/or moderating Clubhouse chats.
This is a 3-month remote position that will be approximately 5-10 hours per week based on your availability.
Throughout your internship, you will receive guidance and mentorship from seasoned social media managers that will aid in honing in on your unique skills as a social media manager/copywriter.
At UNPOPCULTR we strive to be a space where BIPOC creatives can thrive through working on immersive creative projects. Interns are encouraged to think outside of the box and present new and fresh ideas that are in line with our brand voice. This internship will be what you make of it, we’re here to help you flourish!