At Upstate Cerebral Palsy, we provide innovative programs and services that support people and create opportunities to fulfill life choices…one person at a time, through everyday miracles. We are looking to hire compassionate, professional, and versatile Registered Nurses to support a variety of individuals who experience disabilities. Our ideal candidate would have the ability to work independently, think quickly, and problem solve. You must have a positive outlook regarding individuals with developmental disabilities and seek to improve their overall quality of life.
Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor and assess program participant’s medical concerns.
- Provide routine and emergency nursing care to program participants.
- Complete all required documentation and reports according to program regulations including program participants’ quarterly and annual medical reviews and charts.
- Participate in activities as part of the treatment team that may include meetings, trainings, and committees.
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent government and agency regulations and operating standards.
- Establish a work environment that creates positive communication between supervisors and employees and assimilates new employees to the Agency’s culture, values and mission.
- AAS Degree in Nursing
- Current and valid NYS RN license
- Basic computer skills
- NYS Driver’s license