MONTHLY Salary as a student! Plus comprehensive health care!
The Health Services Collegiate Program (HSCP) is designed to provide a financial incentive for students in designated health care professions to complete degree/certification requirements and obtain a commission in the Medical Service Corps (MSC) as an Environmental Health Officer.
This program provides a monthly salary between $4,300-$6,500 (based on location) for full time students enrolled in a graduate degree program in Environmental Health, Public Health, Environmental Safety/Hygiene, or related majors accredited by the Environmental Health, Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC) or Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
· Active Duty pay and benefits as an E-6
· Comprehensive health care coverage for you and your family
· Tax-free allowances for housing and meals
· 30 days of paid vacation days annually
· Opportunity for promotion while in school
· Tax-free shopping at military stores (commissaries and exchanges)
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Between the ages of 18-41 years of age
· Must meet the Navy’s physical requirements
· Must be enrolled in -or- accepted into a graduate degree program in Environmental Health,
Public Health, Environmental Safety/Hygiene, or related majors accredited by the Environmental
Health, Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC) or Council on Education for Public
· Minimum GPA of 3.0 (cumulative)
· Medical Service Corps (MSC) minimum obligation is three years active duty
After graduation, participants are commissioned as a Lieutenant Junior Grade (O-2) in the U.S. Navy as a Medical Service Corps Officer. They’ll have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary and regular promotions, receive comprehensive medical and dental coverage, partake of low-cost travel opportunities, earn excellent retirement and educational benefits, further their training with educational opportunities, and ultimately have a rewarding professional experience. Additional benefits include 30 days of paid vacation per year, access to military recreational facilities around the globe, the opportunity to serve around the world in a variety of facilities and be a part of supportive team of highly trained professionals.
To discuss program details and eligibility, click the apply now link and a Navy Medical Officer Recruiter will contact you.