USAA Real Estate is seeking full-time Summer Interns to assist with research, property analysis, investment accounting analysis, and financial modeling. Interns will have the opportunity to work in Acquisitions, Portfolio & Asset Management, Development, Global Investors Group, Global Research, or Special Projects. Some positions will spend half the summer working in one discipline, such as Acquisitions, and the other half working in another discipline, such as Asset Management. Interns will learn about the real estate investment process, day-to-day business functions and decision making of the organization as well as interfacing with all levels of management. Interns can expect an environment that nurtures and challenges, while providing hands on career-building experience.
Examples of Work which Interns Might Do:
- Develop cash flow projections and investment analysis
- Analyze potential acquisition and development opportunities
- Analyze private equity transactions, including separate accounts and fund co-investments
- Assist with special investor reports
- Commercial lease analysis
- Participate in transaction due diligence
- Conducting independent research
- Undergraduates must be enrolled in a program with a concentration in Finance, Economics, Real Estate or related field completing their Junior year. Graduate students must be enrolled in a Real Estate program completing their first year.
- Available for full-time work in San Antonio for at least 10 consecutive weeks in summer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical and communication skills