VAL Health is the leading health behavioral economics consulting firm, founded by the preeminent figures in the field. We uniquely marry evidence-based research with real-world experience to develop behavior change solutions for our clients that measurably improve health, increase engagement and lower the cost of healthcare.
We’re Looking for an Engagement Manager:
· An intellectually curious self-starter with a background in consulting and healthcare, to deliver high profile projects, manage client relationships, lead internal teams and regularly interact with the VAL Health Scientific Advisory Board.
As the Engagement Manager, you will:
· Have an unparalleled opportunity to impact the health care industry as you develop innovative behavioral economics based strategies;
· Be a key leader in the organization, reporting directly to the CEO;
· Take ownership of projects, develop work product, and act as a subject matter expert while leading VAL Health team members to exceed client expectations;
· Get to sleep in your own bed as our teams have limited travel (even in a post-COVID world).
Why Advance your career at VAL Health?
· Our clients and projects receive national recognition — we are regularly presenting at leading conferences including the World Economic Forum, SXSW, AHIP and HIMSS.
· We offer a unique opportunity to work with behavioral economics thought leaders and an incredibly talented team invested in each other’s success and professional growth.
· We foster inclusion and respect individuality and differences.
· We inspire each other with passion, energy and focus.
· We offer extensive possibilities for a dynamic career as our work spans across the health care industry.
· Progression and compensation here are transparent: You’ll know how you’re doing against your goals and be given opportunities to expand your responsibilities.
· MBA, MPH or advanced degree
· 6-9 years’ experience with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Strong problem solver including ability to develop hypothesis and thoughtfully present recommendations
· Excel at building client relationships
· Experience with developing strategic and tactical solutions
· Demonstrated ability to take ownership of multiple client relationships
· Clear excellence in verbal and written communications
· Passion for health and wellness is a bonus
The Engagement Manager will be based in the NYC area or Boston, and for the right candidate we will consider remote. We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for rapid career advancement. We work together in a casual environment and provide healthy snacks. Please send cover letter and resume to Laura_Snyder@valhealth.com.