Vanda, a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies to address high unmet medical needs and improve the lives of patients, is looking for a talented and patient focused Nurse to join our field team.
This role provides a unique opportunity for a qualified candidate to have an integral role in addressing an unmet medical need.
- ADN, BSN, or MSN degree required
- Recent clinical experience in hospital or private clinic
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interest in promoting health awareness with consumers
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Northeast Territory Alignment
· Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders to address unmet needs.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits and a 401(k) matching program. Vanda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability, or any other protected status designated by law.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
2200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Suite 300E
Washington, DC 20037