RNs – Bring your caring and compassion to Verland!
Up to $34.00 hour Plus $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS
RN’s are responsible for the nursing care of residents under the direction of the Health Services Director and Charge Nurse on duty. This is an hourly, non-exempt position located in our residential homes on Verland’s Sewickley campus. Hiring FT for (3) 12-hour shifts, 6:00p – 6:30 a. Job duties include, but are not limited to,
- Administration and documentation of prescribed medications and treatments.
- Assessing the physical status of individuals daily and reporting any unusual behavior or condition to the Charge Nurse.
- Assisting with Physician visits, developing and implementing health care plans for assigned individuals and other duties as required. Knowledge of current nursing trends required.
About Verland: Verland is a non-profit family of community homes supporting 230 individuals with intellectual disabilities; many of whom have multiple physical challenges.
Verland’s main campus has ten homes, with multiple options for those needing more support, and includes cutting-edge facilities that provide medical, educational, and aquatic and equestrian therapeutic services..
- Must be a graduate of a recognized Registered Nursing Program and hold a current, valid PA registration
- Valid Driver’s License, successful completion of clearances, physical, and drug screen are required
- Knowledge of nursing trends required
- FT positions only. Evening/Night (3) 12 hour shifts including every other weekend.
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, driving, bending, stretching, seeing, hearing, pushing, climbing, reaching, and ability to lift up to 50 lbs. independently
Verland offers excellent benefits!
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans – effective 1st of the month following hire!
- Enhanced wage (opt-out) option
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- HSA with company contribution
- Retirement Savings Plan with match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Free Parking
Verland is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V