viaMaven is a growing, fast-paced startup. We are on a mission to provide the #1 thing millennials and Gen Z employees crave in the workplace: meaningful feedback.
viaMaven’s performance feedback software provides precise, meaningful phrases employees and managers can use. Our customer base includes Facebook, Google, Amazon, Walmart, and Home Depot. Our customers use our software to improve team morale, save time, and increase productivity.
We are looking for a talented associate marketing manager I to join the team. This role is perfect for a driven, motivated individual who likes to wear different hats and solve interesting business / marketing problems. As part of the role, the candidate will get plenty of mentorship opportunities.
While the core team is based in Seattle, due to the pandemic, we are now a remote team. You can live anywhere in the US, as long as you can keep up with Pacific Time zone business hours.
At viaMaven, we thrive on wearing multiple hats. Job responsibilities may include but not limited to:
– Develop brand materials
– Craft compelling stories
– Identify influencers and experts
– Nurture and grow the viaMaven community
– Pitch journalists
– Brainstorm solutions to complex business issues
– SEO optimization
– Lead social media efforts
– Communicate new feature requests, from users, to the rest of the organization
– A BA or BS degree from a 4-year program
– Have US work authorization
– Strong interest in marketing
– Ability to get things done quickly and effectively
– Strong communication verbal and written skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with an entrepreneurial approach
– Passion for solving business problems
– Exceptional interpersonal skills
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com