viaMaven is a growing, fast-paced startup. We are on a mission to provide the #1 thing millennials and Gen Z employees crave in the workplace: meaningful feedback.
viaMaven’s performance feedback software provides precise, meaningful phrases employees and managers can use. Our customer base includes Facebook, Google, Amazon, Walmart, and Home Depot. Our customers use our software to improve team morale, save time, and increase productivity.
We are looking for a talented associate product manager I to join the team. This role is perfect for a driven, motivated individual who likes to wear different hats and solve interesting business & product problems. As part of the role, the candidate will get plenty of mentorship opportunities.
While the core team is based in Seattle, due to the pandemic, we are now a remote team. You can live anywhere in the US, as long as you can keep up with Pacific Time zone business hours.
At viaMaven, we thrive on wearing multiple hats. Job responsibilities may include but not limited to:
– Work with customers to understand needs
– Develop features and products
– Utilize UX tools to wireframe new features and product concepts
– Monitor product and feature success through metrics
– Launch products through go-to-market efforts
– Work with, nurture, and grow early adopters and influencers
– A BA or BS degree from a 4-year program
– Have US work authorization
– Strong interest in business and product management
– Ability to get things done quickly and effectively
– Strong communication verbal and written skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with an entrepreneurial approach
– Passion for solving business problems
– Exceptional interpersonal skills
– Eye for detail and design
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com