Vidant Medical Center, located in Greenville, NC, is the fastest growing cultural hub of eastern North Carolina. We have more than 900 licensed beds and we are the third largest Level I Trauma Center in the nation. We are also a Magnet designated Hospital and serve as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
As a Nurse Resident, you will:
- Be a part of a cohort of other new graduate nurses.
- Work side by side with a dedicated clinical coach throughout your orientation.
- Participate in simulation laboratory experiences.
- Receive mentorship from a nurse educator.
- Attend cornerstone sessions designed to stimulate critical thinking skills.
- Participate in classroom activities that address key clinical topics.
- Participate in Nursing Councils and other professional groups within the organization.
- You will work the schedule of your clinical coach(es) throughout orientation.
- ADN or BSN required
- 0 – 6 months experience is required
- Current NC RN license or licensure to practice in a participating Nurse Licensure Compact state Health Care Provider is required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support is required
- $10,000.00 new graduate bonus – no contract required.
- Relocation assistance.
- Site visit opportunity paid for by Vidant..
- Ask about our new pay differentials.
- 3:00 pm – 7:00 am – $3.50/hour
- 11:00 pm – 7:00 am – $5.00/hour
- Weekend – $5.00/hour