Visiting Nurse Group (VNG), a leading provider since 1986 of high-quality home care services to technically dependent, medically fragile children and young adults has immediate needs to fill cases in the 5 – County Philadelphia area. We are looking for LPN’s & RN’s to work with the following client :
- 8 year old male, NPO, down syndrome patient requiring g-tube feeds in Philadelphia, PA 19134
- Monday to Friday: 7A-4P
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday: 11P-7A, Tues., Thurs., 8P-7A, Wed., 9P-7A
- Choose your hours up to 16 hours daily
We have a variety of other clients throughout the Philadelphia area involving basic care to trach and vent dependent care. This is a tremendous opportunity for caregivers who are looking for job flexibility or supplemental income.
- One-on-one patient care vs. 20+ in a facility
- An ability to create your own schedule as an independent contractor
- Highly competitive pay rates with choice of shifts
- Referral bonuses
- Recent graduates welcome
- Nursing License
- PPD or chest x-ray
- Criminal & Child Abuse background checks
- Liability insurance
- Trach/Vent experience a plus!
Make a real difference in a child’s life by becoming a pediatric home healthcare LPN or RN caregiver and advance your nursing career further with VNG.