Description: VOLO is launching a new beauty brand, and the flagship product, a cordless hair dryer, is very exciting. The Social Media Influencer Intern will help build upon our existing list of influencers in the beauty, consumer products, and technology space by research and identifying new influencers. The intern will also reach out to some influencers and present our media kit along with information about our “Maven” program which provides benefits for referrals. The intern may engage with influencers and celebrities. If you love social media, especially Instagram, and working with fun and interesting co-workers and influencers, then this position is for you!
· Passionate about the beauty and fashion industry, particularly hair.
· Resourceful, ability to research new influencers that may be relevant to VOLO.
· Strong writing and communication skills- comfortable writing blog posts and creating social media content.
· Professional demeanor when interacting with influencer, celebrities, and followers
· Hardworking, independent, and ability to get up to speed quickly.
· A laptop, internet, and transportation for occasional in-person meetings if local to San Diego.
· Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media sites,
· Remote work, can work from home most of the time. Depending on logistics, we may have an occasional in-person meetings in San Diego.
· Flexible but we do require a minimum commitment of 15 hours per week.
· Paid internship with possibility of a part-time of full-time paid position with stock options
VOLO was founded in San Diego to bring innovation to the beauty industry. We are launch a new line of beauty product that the world has never seen. If you love beauty and like technology, this is a great company for you. We’ll provide more information on the product once we meet you!
www.volobeauty.com IG: VOLOBeauty