Voyager Capital Financial Analyst Program*
For those of you who are taking a gap year, Voyager Capital would like to offer a Financial Analyst Program in the coming Fall and Spring semester. Our internship program trains interns in the key areas of private equity, including investment analysis, portfolio management, due diligence, presentation skills, capital markets analysis, deal structuring, and fund administration. The primary industry focus this year will be in artificial intelligence although interns may also gain exposure in enterprise software, fixed income, and real estate.
- Experience. You will have exposure to every aspect of the private equity business and encouraged to use your problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to improve the business and work on lucrative tech deals across the globe. You will also witness how high net worth individuals, family offices, and CIOs invest while learning about how to run a business.
- Impact. Owning projects, you will make a direct and lasting impact on our enterprise and on our clients’ portfolio. Your research will be taken seriously by high net worth clients and investment committee.
- Significance. Our summer analyst program is unparalleled in the industry, and we see our summer analysts as a core part of our success. You will have access to top executives at the firm and at our clients. By the end of the program, hopefully you will have expanded your network with executive contacts and developed long-lasting professional relationships. Our team is very proud of our Summer Analyst Program, and many of our interns have subsequently went into technology, private equity, and investment banking with us or at top-tier firms.
- Flexibility. We understand the needs and challenges of student travel and offer as much flexibility as we can to accommodate your fall and spring semester plans.
- Network. We value our interns as our teammates. You can get to build great network over the course of the internship and be able to build from it.
What will you be doing?
- Building financial models for target investments and funds
- Researching into cutting edge technologies in the field of AI, enterprise software, food tech, fixed income, and real estate
- Conducting due diligence on potential investment opportunities using Voyager’s proprietary framework
- Presenting to members of investment committee and clients
- Optimizing and automating processes
- Completing the Captsone Project while having fun: you will get to develop a project over the course of the internship that you will eventually present to management and clients (in the past, our interns have hosted pitch competition and interesting webinar presentations)
Who’d be the perfect fit?
- Future entrepreneurs and self-starters
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in venture capital
- A strong team player who is able to work in a team and independently
We look for candidates that exhibit:
- Passion for technology
- Eagerness to learn
- Leadership, confidence, and maturity
- Strong financial modeling, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative proactively and own a project with little hand-holding
- Strong tech skills (Microsoft Office is required; programming skills are preferred)