W. P. Carey specializes in sale leaseback financing and the Investments Summer Analyst role offers the unique opportunity to be directly involved in evaluating principal investment decisions. This is a very hands-on opportunity that provides unparalleled experience and exposure.
- Assist with all facets of the Company’s principal business, negotiating, structuring and closing investments
- Conduct financial analysis and industry research
- Initiate client contacts and assist in developing new business
- Model and evaluate potential investments
- Dynamic, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Strong academic background in finance or real estate with diverse work and extracurricular experiences
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, energetic, organized, efficient, self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work at a quick pace
- Negotiation and closing skills preferred
- Capacity to serve interest of others
- Deal instinct and investor/sales mentality
- Unquestioned integrity
10 week program running from June 6, 2022 – August 12, 2022.