The role of the Research and Content Creation Specialist is to collect primary and secondary data for the London, Paris and Berlin housing market and to make it available in an easy understandable way to our customer base so they can make more informed and confident housing choices when moving abroad.
- Collection of at least 100 data points on housing choices made by students/interns who relocated previously for their role or studies for each of the locations (London, Paris, Berlin)
- Researched on topics such as standard of living, housing costs, areas, commute times and types etc and create visually compelling summaries of results that can be distributed amongst our customer base
- Customers gain a great understanding of the foreign housing market they relocate to and feel more confident in making housing choices effectively and have well managed expectations
- Experience in researching market data and collecting information in a structured way
- Ability to evaluate data and derive actionable results from it
- Strong skills in summarising and presenting data in a commercial context
- Experience in collecting primary data through questionnaires, focus groups and interviews
We at WeFindFlats believe in a world where everyone is able to pursue their dream career – no matter where – without housing worries.
We are part of the Google for Startups program in London and offer next to interesting tasks and first hand business insights access to resources, training material, events, talks and articles provided by Google for Startups and any other institutions we work with that support entrepreneurship.