$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Full time candidates who start before October 1st.
$35 to $50 per hour including shift differential
We have 12 hour shift opportunities
Registered Nurses (RN’s)
We have full and part time openings Day, and night shifts
Who are we:
Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital (WBHH) provides psychiatric stabilization and dual diagnosis treatments for Children, Adolescents and Adult populations in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our goal is to ensure patients and their loved ones feel comfortable and are well informed regarding treatment options.
Our state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located in Westborough near the intersection of Route 495 and Route 9. The hospital operates 24/7 with multiple shifts available.
We welcome recent graduates, and will provide mentorship and a cohort environment. An excellent opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job experience!
We will also expedite licensing for out of state nurses.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for the quality of nursing care provided to patients, including maintaining optimal patient health, counseling, collaborative planning and restoration of optimal function.
- Acting as a patient advocate and assisting patients in developing skills to advocate for themselves.
- Documenting all appropriate patient information in a timely manner.
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments of all patients.
- Assessing vital signs and administering medications as ordered.
- Evaluating and documenting patient response to medication regimen and identifying need to administer PRN medication.
- Participating in meetings and group therapy sessions as assigned.
- Assessing the unit milieu to maintain a safe, therapeutic environment for patients, family members and staff.