Dallas-based, privately held commercial real estate development and investment management company with exceptional performance specializing in value-add and opportunistic real estate investments. With an entrepreneurial spirit and proven 30+ year track record across several market cycles Westmount Realty Capital has amassed a portfolio of over 13 million square feet of industrial and office properties and 4,100 multifamily nationally.
The Commercial Acquisitions Intern Analyst candidate will be working closely with and provide support to the Commercial Acquisitions Team, including assistance with underwriting potential new investor opportunities using an Excel based model.
- Hours Per Week: 40 hours
- Start Date: May 2022
- End Date: July 2022
- Wages: TBD
- Degree Type: Finance – Real Estate Focus Desirable
- Academic Level: Rising Junior working toward a graduate degree, or MBA Candidate
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Assist in underwriting potential new investment opportunities using an Excel based model
- Research and analyze demographic, economic, and real estate market data
- Occasional communication with brokers, lenders, and third-party providers to obtain applicable information
- Attend and participate in weekly investment committee meetings, presentations, and property site tours
- Prepare presentation materials for new possible acquisitions
- Assist in the writing and production of investment memorandums and related marketing collateral
- Assist in the due diligence and closing processes
- Provide overall support for the commercial acquisitions team with a willingness to learn and an enthusiasm for commercial real estate
WESTMOUNT REALTY CAPITAL, LLC
Dallas-based, privately held commercial real estate development and investment management company with exceptional performance specializing in value-add and opportunistic real estate investments.