As a full-time Web Designer at Weston Baker Creative Group, you will play an essential role in the strategy, conception, and production of beautiful ideas, products, and services. You will bring exceptional creative thought and craft to your work, designing, developing, and delivering projects from brief to end-user or client. Working in an environment that seeks to inspire and have fun with creative problem solving and production, you will find yourself engaged on many different types of creative work in a broad array of industries, ranging from fashion to finance.
- Provide design solutions and help bring creative concepts to life through digital experiences (website design, UX, UI design).
- Exercise excellent design and craft standards.
- Work with teammates to design and develop functional and responsive websites and applications.
- Ideate and co-create with teammates in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Share your knowledge with WBCG team, and seek to inspire and bring new ideas to the table.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 0-4 years experience within a dedicated design role.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in web design related field.
- Exceptional design aesthetics with professional portfolio and websites to demonstrate.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Website design experience required.
- Proficient in iterative design methodologies and design thinking.
- Previous experience in UI/UX highly valuable.
- Experience working with headless CMS platforms a plus.