UI/UX Internship Position Description:
We are recruiting a UI/UX intern looking to gain valuable work experience with an emerging brand: WESTxEAST. You will work closely with the Co-founders and learn from their creative direction and overall business operations. It’s an opportunity to enhance your portfolio and gain hands on experience with a fashion start-up.
- Pursuing a Computer Science/Graphic Design/Human-Computer Interaction or related field
- Clean and modern design style
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Active listener with strong written/verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Sketch, Invision or other wire-framing/prototyping/web technologies, HTML5/CSS3 is a plus.
- Background or knowledge in Usability testing and User Centered Design is a plus.
- Interested in working with a startup
Job Duties and Tasks Include but are NOT limited to:
- Build a website from scratch using a template that the company provides
- Create attractive and high-quality UI/UX designs
- Produce the highest quality design that accurately reflects a visual design language or brand guidelines.
This is a School Credit opportunity
Must commit 15 hours per week
Must have a laptop
Please submit resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
On the subject line, please write: ATTN: UI/UX Internship