Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, is seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to join the Wolfram technologies sales team. You will be considered a primary contact at Wolfram, using your excellent presentation and interpersonal skills to work directly with startup companies and commercial business clients. A mix of technical and sales knowledge is required, as well as a love for cutting-edge technology. Our current commercial clientele includes Fortune 500 companies such as well-known names Google, Apple, Intel, AMD and Franklin Templeton.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Background or interest in computer science, engineering, math, physics or a related technical or quantitative field preferred
- Sales interest required, experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- A strong work ethic and the ability to network
- Analytical and presentation skills
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and negotiation skills
Location: Champaign, Illinois, or remote
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.