FPGA Engineer Intern (Summer 2021) at Wolverine Trading
What You’ll Do
As a Wolverine FPGA Engineer Intern, you’ll work with top engineering professionals to assist in designing ultra-low latency trading systems. You’ll get to experience what life is like as a full-time Wolverine engineer and learn skills that will last long after your internship ends. Afraid you won’t be a fit because you don’t know about the trading industry? No worries. Wolverine offers classroom education, hands-on training, and mock trading.
What We Look For
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science and have an expected graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Coursework, projects or previous internship designing FPGA-related modules/designs.
- Knowledge writing FPGA designs in Verilog and/or VHDL, validating designs with testbenches.
- Understanding of digital system timing analysis, applying constraints and process of synthesis and place and route.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- 3-month commitment.
Founded in 1994, the Wolverine companies comprise a number of diversified financial institutions specializing in proprietary trading, asset management, order execution services, and technology solutions. We are recognized as a market leader in derivatives valuation, trading, and value-added order execution across global equity, options, and futures markets. With a focus on innovation, achievement, and integrity, we take pride in serving the interests of both our clients and colleagues. The Wolverine companies are headquartered in Chicago with offices in New York and San Francisco and a proprietary trading affiliate office located in London.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.