WORDTheatre seeks an intern who will work closely with the Artistic Director to grow and manage WORDTheatre’s presence in the digital space and the press. The intern will help manage social media accounts, outreach to the press and clients, grow the online community, and fulfill administrative duties. Applicants will be expected to work 15-20 hours per week for a total of around 300 hours. This position will be on-site.
- Experienced in social media management
- Exceptional writing ability / literacy
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in basic graphic designing
- Familiar with file management services such as Google Drive
- Ability to listen attentively with high communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Professionalism and etiquette towards high profile talent
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Bonus if you love literature / books / movies / tv shows!
The position is open to currently enrolled undergraduates, (2 or 4 year) university or community college students, who reside or attend college in the Los Angeles County. Recent graduates may also apply as long as they have completed their degree between May 1, 2021 – December 1, 2021. Please make sure to check your eligibility based on the LA County Arts Internship Program’s requirements.
More eligibility and program information on the LA County Arts Internship Program can be found here:
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Joseph Cho, WORDTheatre Media & Operations Manager. Be sure to include why you are interested in this position, relevant experiences, college education, and your passions and aspirations. Portfolio of any work is appreciated. Please direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org