Would you like to apply your classroom knowledge to a real-world setting in a dynamic industry? Do you want to gain experience in multiple areas of Accounting/Finance?
Works and Process is seeking an Accounting/Finance Intern who will rotate through various areas within the organization and be responsible for tasks such as creating financial transactions, analyzing financial data, and communicating with associates regarding financial information.
- Execute challenging assignments, collaborate with teams outside of the Accounting/Finance team, and present your findings to our leadership team.
- Identify and evaluate ongoing profit-generating opportunities.
- Analyze financial statements and cash flow.
- Support the overall finance team with budget models, cost reporting, invoice reviews and finance reports.
- Pursuing a degree in business, finance, economics, mathematics or accounting.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).