Real Estate Development Project Manager
Seeking Project Manager
– Help build Wright Partners’ new 7,000 sq. ft. headquarters in Media, PA designed by a world-renowned architect.
– Preconstruction activities including permitting and utility coordination.
– Project Bidding including qualification of subcontractor bids and selection.
– Generating and administering project contracts.
– Setting and maintaining the project schedule and follow up with contractors.
– Shop drawing tracking and review.
– Field activities including contractor oversight and ensuring adherence to project plans and specifications.
– Review contractor invoices and change orders.
– Project closeout to secure certificate of occupancy.
– Development punch list and follow through to completion.
– Assist Director of Engineering & Director of Leasing/Acquisitions in evaluating new projects for development.
Ideal candidate will have an engineering degree with 0-3 years’ experience. MBA with a Real Estate minor graduates will be considered.
Founded in 1998, Wright Partners strives to be a world-class real estate development company that elevates the lifestyle of our team, our tenants, and the communities we serve.
We help growing companies expand with build-to-suit development through attention to design and detail combined with relentless follow-through to project completion.
– We build, manage and own mixed-use, single-tenant retail, and medical office properties.
– Projects located on the east coast from New York to Florida – with a majority in PA, NJ, and DE.
– We aim for redevelopment projects – turning around blighted sites with environmental issues.
– Work directly with ownership – 3 Licensed Professional Engineers in leadership
– We come from a technical perspective thru excellence in design and disciplined execution – focusing on details versus focusing on deals.
– 65 projects completed to date with a pipeline of another 25 projects.