STA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., a WuXi AppTec company (WuXi STA), is a global leading small molecule pharmaceutical development and manufacturing capability and technology platform company serving the life science industry, with operations in China and the United States. As a premier Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), STA offers our worldwide partners efficient, flexible and high-quality solutions for small molecule Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and finished dosage forms.
- A Leading Company of Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization(CDMO)
- The World’s Largest Process Chemistry Team
- to learn the most cutting edge technologies in the pharmaceutical development field
- to work with 200+ global new drug development companies
- Systemic and Multiple Training Programs(Technical/Soft skills/Management)
- Diversified Career Development and Promotion Trails
- Oversee oligonucleotide manufacturing processes, including planning, production, shipping and receiving, supply chain, and facility maintenance.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance Team to ensure clear process documentation and successful customer audit qualification of processes and to continuously improve product quality yield.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and overall team oversight for production operations team including line operators, production scheduling, prototype production operations and continuous improvement.
- Determine and establish the most appropriate and cost-effective manufacturing operations methods, processes, standards and procedures which ensure quality, safety, and timely delivery oligonucleotide products.
- Ensure effective communication internally with process development team and manufacture team, and externally with clients regarding scientific findings in written or verbal English language, and host teleconference for corresponding discussion.
- Assist in development of construction plans and incremental build out of production capacity.
- Ensure intellectual property controls in manufacturing environment and throughout production supply-chain.
- Advanced degree in Chemical Engineering or Organic Chemistry.
- Proven pharmaceutical industry experience in oligonucleotide production field is a plus.
- Training/Experience in Lean Manufacturing and GMP standards is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience in various oligonucleotide production operations, including Synthesis, Chromatography, Ultrafiltration and Lyphilization.
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing high-performing research and production teams.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English language, and outstanding interpersonal skills are essential job requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Join our Talent Community so we can keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.